Sign up or Login to hear complete songs, download and purchase music, and interact with the community!
featured artists
The Schizofreniks
The Schizofreniks

CAP-C & RANDOM-X
Cap-c & Random-x

Mario Andretti Gang
Mario Andretti Gang

B.Todd
B.todd

Katie Morgan
Katie Morgan

"Allow me to introduce myself..."

PushBeats
08/18/10 04:29:19
Allow me to introduce myself...
My name is Push.

Im a professional producer/engineer/writer and beat builder with over 15 years experience interning at several studios up and down the east coast.

I was brought up by grammy nominated producer/engineer Bob Ebeling @ Revolution Studios in Va Beach, Va, and I can currently be found somewhere in Brooklyn working on new music and the dope beats that you can purchase on my website: www.PushBeats.com

Im also an affordable source for audio masters. Hit me up at pushbeats@yahoo.com if you need your next album or mix-tape mastered - I do it the best with the best gear for dirt cheap - $30/track WITH THE FIRST MASTER FREE!!!

Long Live Hip Hop and all music in general!

- Push

Big Dulay Da King
05/22/11 04:54:40
Re: Allow me to introduce myself...
Wuz good niggaz my name is Big Dulay Da King and i just wanted to say that i got 1 of da HOTTEST song out right now and i need yall niggaz to go check dis **** out!!! Its called ""BLACK COSTRA NOSTRA"" on some REAL MAFIA music my niggaz!!! **** i do it for da STREETS my niggaz!! SO check da song out and tell me what u think about it...

Blakk
09/27/11 16:33:14
What's good? I'm Massive and i'm a producer/artist with a track up here "Holla at me(undaground verses)" looking for some people on here to listen to my track and if you looking for beats or features, get at me. You can holla at me on http://www.reverbnation.com/massive1 or http://www.soundclick.com/massivemusicproductions to hear it. Comment, leave a message and follow me on twitter @blakkmusic.

JONREFUZION
10/03/11 18:39:10
Whats hap'n, Im Jonre Fuzion a local ATL ghost-producer. I've been in the pre and post production field for a little over 12 years. I've been a recording engineer for nearly 7 years; and have currently been studying sound design for almost 2 years. I have a wide range of experience, but I'm fairly new at internetworking. I appreciate any support and I will be supporting the projects of others. I may not be the right person in every situation but I believe that I have the skillset that makes me a valuable asset to every project. Contact me at jonrefuzion@gmail.com or vist us at www.pitchbendmusic.com.

your entry

Our Sponsors

menu
login
username:

password:
free signup!
search
search:

search string:
events
April, 2014